2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly lack the capacity to read and are exaggerating what I have said to match whatever argument you want to have.

Personally couldn't give two shiny shits about wasting your time, pal - it's a forum and you responded to my opinion. Quite simple, don't respond.

Don’t know you. Clearly don’t care to now. That said, here is the initial post to which I responded.

“emotional” and “drawn into scraps” are your words, not mine. As for agendas, I have none.

“Love Rodri but I'd have Dias - Rodri can get emotional and drawn in to scraps (throttled Gibbs-White)

The prosecution rest, Your Honour.

Don’t know you. Clearly don’t care to now. That said, here is the initial post to which I responded.

“emotional” and “drawn into scraps” are your words, not mine. As for agendas, I have none.

“Love Rodri but I'd have Dias - Rodri can get emotional and drawn in to scraps (throttled Gibbs-White)

The prosecution rest, Your Honour.

What is this performative nonsense language? You overreacted to what I wrote and framed it as if I was besmirching Rodri or claiming he's a reactionary hothead - as if I believe that's his consistent character.

To make it clear, in the context of who I think should be captain, Dias & Rodri are the exceptional candidates. Of the two, I think Rodri can be more emotional. At no point do I think he is Vinnie Jones incarnate.

That's the last I'll say on the matter in this thread.

He’s cheered the Scousers up on X/Twitter no end after they watched LFC win the Carabao Cup last season and nothing else.

He is obviously a twat off the pitch (not because of his England comment mind) but he is far from a liability on the pitch. He is a brilliant defender
Brilliant? Now? Holy fuck...

Kyle is just a modern footballer, gone are the days of players who played for the club they supported (Apart from a few) it's a job now and it's ALL about what they can get and not an affinity to the fans or even the club they win things with.

No one else could shut down mbappe or Vinicius the way walker has. He is a freak athlete. He isn’t a great passer or attacking option but he is a brilliant defender
Funny because I watched Cancelo of all people contain Mbappe last week and a 21 year old American pocket Vini, Jr. a couple weeks ago.
I also watched Kyle keep everyone onside at the Etihad v. Real then stand there with his arm raised while the ball rolled right past him on their goal.
I watched him run past Sterling for no apparent reason and let Raz score off his favored right foot. I watched him back heel a ball into the box v. Sheffield to allow them to equalize late on. I watched him let Esak and Gordon use him like an orange training cone. I watched him jog over to B Johnson at the death letting him whip a cross to Kulusevski that cost us 2 points.
My point isn't to slag Walker off. He's had what would be considered a brilliant career.
But I'm not about to let anyone tell me he's currently a brilliant defender when he's actually been closer to shit than any brilliance,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.