2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe he's lost half a step. And that step was what made him fucking amazing. Perhaps he's just in a mid season funk. Still, I'd bet If i was mbappe or vinicius jnr, I'd want him on the bench.

I cannot remember when I've seen him be so poor for more than just the odd game - consistently bad during the last four and half games and is making Ruben cover behind and then be caught out of position. Poor choice of captain and needs a spell out.

Maybe he should focus on the pitch instead of inviting the scum and other papers to interview him on his doorstep. Proper captain material…IMG_9201.jpeg

He clearly invited them… he’s been in court all week with lauryn. Papers don’t go anywhere these days without being tipped off

Yeah I'm sure he's purposefully invited newspapers to harass him at his family home. Definitley wouldn't have been a scorned woman tipping them off, would it?

getting worse than the daily mail showbiz pages on here sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.