2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is silly.

We're leaking goals all over the season. You might as well play someone who gives us something, anything when we have the ball at this point. Teams don't even have to worry about him when he's high and wide as they know he can't put in a decent ball. I don't think Akanji is that much slower than him, anyway.

Not my thinking my mate, the managers, we can all see he’s been poor defensively and attacking but he’s had his spell out, you watch he be in team unless an injury or suspension happens

Simple as that no silliness from me just stating a fact

He breaks a gut to steam forward, but he never does anything when he get there anyway so he may aswel reserve his energy.

Well these graphics and stats are all well and good but our winning goal came from am assist the right hand side, in the empty space on that image. So what does that image prove?

it's down to the players to run into the space available and Alvarez did and we got a goal from it. You can have a player standing static in that area do nothing and that image would look more balanced and aesthetically pleasing but who cares?

People are too hung up on things like stats and heat maps and little graphics about the game, things like xG. Who gives a shit? what matters is how many times the ball goes over the line.

Well these graphics and stats are all well and good but our winning goal came from am assist the right hand side, in the empty space on that image. So what does that image prove?

it's down to the players to run into the space available and Alvarez did and we got a goal from it. You can have a player standing static in that area do nothing and that image would look more balanced and aesthetically pleasing but who cares?

People are too hung up on things like stats and heat maps and little graphics about the game, things like xG. Who gives a shit? what matters is how many times the ball goes over the line.

Cole Palmer this Cole Palmer that I wish people would stop harping on about that ffs, he’s gone and that’s that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.