2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

By the sounds of it, he takes no accountability for his poor form and passes the blame onto his teammates instead. Own it up and vow to do better. Defend the team. Poor captain, and in a shocking form this season. The moment Pep drops him, we will turn this season around.

can`t be denied he`s possibly been the most off form this season as his decision making has be horrific at times this season and led to us conceding goals?
So has Dias and Akanji

The defence on the right side has been lacklustre whenever Stones has been out, and the midfield support for them previously solid has become pourous.
We have operated bar Dokus first 2 game with a non existent right sided attacking midfielder on the flank to support the right back as they have predominently played inside rather thant staying wide like jJack or Jeremy do on the left.

I have heard people moan that he is not going forward and then moan that he isn't back in postion, but with no overlap if he goes up the pitch cover is sparse and has led to gaps presuring whichever centre back is on the right also.

He has had a poor first half of the season by his previous standards, as have others, no one is saying that he hasn't, but some of the pelters thrown at just him here and on social media I can understand his frustration, but a lot of fans need a senior player to vent at and seems walker is the replacement for moaning about mahrez, when a few have been as off form.

So has Dias and Akanji

The defence on the right side has been lacklustre whenever Stones has been out, and the midfield support for them previously solid has become pourous.
We have operated bar Dokus first 2 game with a non existent right sided attacking midfielder on the flank to support the right back as they have predominently played inside rather thant staying wide like jJack or Jeremy do on the left.

I have heard people moan that he is not going forward and then moan that he isn't back in postion, but with no overlap if he goes up the pitch cover is sparse and has led to gaps presuring whichever centre back is on the right also.

He has had a poor first half of the season by his previous standards, as have others, no one is saying that he hasn't, but some of the pelters thrown at just him here and on social media I can understand his frustration, but a lot of fans need a senior player to vent at and seems walker is the replacement for moaning about mahrez, when a few have been as off form.

i think we need to go back to basics slightly if Pep still wants Walker in the team with Walker, Stones, Dias and Ake back 4 with Doku on the right and Grealish on the left?

Winds me up when players struggle with criticism. It isn’t unfounded and they’re in a position where they should be able to accept it. When it’s not abusive, obviously.

Constructive criticism - or calling a player out for being shite this season - is fair game and part of football.

If they can take the plaudits for playing well then they should be able to take it when they’re playing shite without taking the high and mighty approach in interviews.

Again, this coming from a player who captained us to a bottled draw to Palace but sent out 18 year old Rico Lewis to do the post-match interview rather than himself. Would Vinnie have sent Foden out in 2018/19?

Love Walker - he’s unique and brilliant in what he can offer but if his pace has gone then he needs to redefine his game a bit. I’m sure he will and I’m sure Pep will find a way.

Still astonished that the players chose him as captain, can only think that they almost agree to choose the most experienced player in the squad.

He's arguably the most panicky, hot-headed player in the squad, and they certainly aren't traits that I'd want in a captain. Form blows hot and cold as well.

Nothing he says surprises me as I don't think he's particularly intelligent. Personally thought the squad would have chosen Rodri or Kev as club captain.

So Kyle Walker has a pop at the city fans and bigs up the rags ………
What a self entitled attitude that is ! No wonder the team isn’t firing this season this explains a lot .
Sort your shit out Kyle Walker !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.