2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

i assume its the cesspit that is twitter and he`s getting sent tweets from apparent City fans about how poor he`s been this season
He should know that twitter doesn't represent the actual opinions of our fanbase.

Tbf its not just him, other players have been poor.

He should know that twitter doesn't represent the actual opinions of our fanbase.

Tbf its not just him, other players have been poor.

i dont do twitter but have heard its brutal! Yeah a couple have been off but unfortunately two of ours have been Kyle and Ruben?

Don't want to dig him out too much because I think we can all see his poor form recently but if anyone can turn it around it's him. However, as a captain that just seems like such a poor comment. Just reads a bit like "I'm not the only one who's been crap look at the others". Which obviously has truth behind it but surely as the captain he should be trying to deflect from the group in public like that?

i assume its the cesspit that is twitter and he`s getting sent tweets from apparent City fans about how poor he`s been this season
He could easily have read the prre match and match day threads here recently too tbf

A few on here have been quick to turn on him and scapegoat him for the teams poor form

He could easily have read the prre match and match day threads here recently too tbf

A few on here have been quick to turn on him and scapegoat him for the teams poor form

can`t be denied he`s possibly been the most off form this season as his decision making has be horrific at times this season and led to us conceding goals?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.