2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

When he was rumored to going to Bayern I said it was probably the right time to let him go. Us extending his contract this summer was a fitting end to a disastrous summer window.

In hindsight him going to Bayern would have probably been the better move but we’d already lost alot of experience.

We should probably go back to Akanji, Stones, Dias & Ake.

And then allows him to cut inside, just one of too many brainfarts he's commited this season.
I don't understand how he can train with Sterling every day for five years and not know that he would do that.

Costing us a lot and rarely even in a position where his recovery pace is used. If he's not doing that role for us, he's not offering anything others can't. We need a genuine option. Terrible for the goal, he's played with sterling for half a decade and he doesnt know hes going to cut in on his right foot? had 1 or 2 equally poor bits of defending that could have cost us too. Captaincy doesn't suit him and needs a genuine alternative to let him know he's far from guaranteed a start in this kind of form.

Bahaha. I'm not meaning to rub my feathers, but I've been saying all season that he's been shite and has ZERO business starting.

If he's not locking down his side of the pitch as he has in the past, he's borderline useless, as he doesn't have an attacking bone in his body.

Force Sterling to his left would surely be the first thing on his 'scouting report'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.