2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

I’m shamed and am having a break. I’m sorry.
As a female who has been a cuckquean (yes it is a word) and has suffered other things KW has not done, I should have stayed away from this thread and am now going to have a rest from BM for a while.
Apologies to anyone I have offended. :-(
Don’t be silly! I was joking…at least 95% joking! ;-)

You haven’t offended anyone who isn’t far too easily offended!

I hope you will continue to enjoy the cut and thrust of global conversation that these boards allow.

And, I’m sorry if my comments have offended you in any way. That was never my intention. I was just giving you a friendly “poke.”

Yes, I should have likely chosen a different word here - illegal or the like. Surprisingly, I am actually a wife! And because of that, I feel like my morality bar is different than most posters on this board (judging from some of the Mendy comments). I do try and give players some leeway on things that aren’t actually illegal. I’m much tougher on Walker on my gossip forums!
I learned something today and I apologize for my uninformed assumption.

That said, do you have your sign on for your gossip forums?! :-D

Don’t be silly! I was joking…at least 95% joking! ;-)

You haven’t offended anyone who isn’t far too easily offended!

I hope you will continue to enjoy the cut and thrust of global conversation that these boards allow.

And, I’m sorry if my comments have offended you in any way. That was never my intention. I was just giving you a friendly “poke.”
You haven’t offended me. I’ve offended myself, if that makes sense? I have a sort of standard I set myself and I stepped outside that standard.
Too many bad memories hit me I think, which is no excuse. I need to take a break, regroup and come back refreshed for the next match.
Please don’t apologise I needed that friendly ‘poke’ to wake me up. :-) :-)
Take care. :-)

Don't care what he does off the pitch, although I definitely don't approve of it. It takes a proper piece of fucking shit to do what he's done to your long term partner and Mother of your kids. His performances this season have been awful, he offers nothing to the team anymore apart from mistakes. That new contract was a glaring error from us. I'd play Rico or Akanji every game from now on.

His performances this season have been awful
They've been nothing like "awful".

Pep asks him to overlap, and he's been caught a few times, but Pep doesn't seem overly worried by it, as he keeps playing him, and continues to ask him. Pep aske Gvardiol to the same on the other side, and he makes just as many mistakes.

I don't think he has let this situation affect his football, and I'll be surprised if he doesn't start on Monday night.

Back to his best today. Looks like a new player having separated from his wife.

Don't think this is neccesarily a walker problem, more a team issue but we have walker on the ball far too much playing play maker.

I know he's captain anf probably wants to push the team on and thats great but he should be knocking it off to somebody ahead who is much more capable on the ball than him as quickly and often as possible. We need him back almost as the sweeper to tighten up this defense not sprinting past their backline.

Don't think this is neccesarily a walker problem, more a team issue but we have walker on the ball far too much playing play maker.

I know he's captain anf probably wants to push the team on and thats great but he should be knocking it off to somebody ahead who is much more capable on the ball than him as quickly and often as possible. We need him back almost as the sweeper to tighten up this defense not sprinting past their backline.
It’s obviously tactical because gvardiol sees way too much of the ball as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.