2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Don't want to be harsh but Walker should have come off the moment he felt something rather than trying to continue. That could be the difference in our season. He should know that especially as he is experienced and the City captain.
I think that’s a positive thing. If it had been torn, he’d have been off asap. The fact he thought it might be cramp means it may well be minor.

Fingers crossed, anyway.

Jesus Christ. He was nearly involved in the worst own goal ever tonight. Had he hit Maguire’s slabhead it would have thundered into the net!

Hoping it’s nothing serious, but even if he is out for a few weeks it’s perhaps not the absolute disaster that it would’ve been a few seasons ago. More than confident with a back four of Akanji, Stones, Dias and Ake for the Arsenal and Madrid games if need be.

Hoping it’s nothing serious, but even if he is out for a few weeks it’s perhaps not the absolute disaster that it would’ve been a few seasons ago. More than confident with a back four of Akanji, Stones, Dias and Ake for the Arsenal and Madrid games if need be.

You're right, but we lack depth and any injury is going to impact us.

We can't afford to be carrying injuries.

You're right, but we lack depth and any injury is going to impact us.

We can't afford to be carrying injuries.
We do lack depth, but it’s unrealistic not to expect any injuries. We’re actually doing pretty well on that front (touch wood), as I think Walker is our only injury as it stands - I fully expect Ederson, De Bruyne and Grealish to be fit for the Arsenal game.

We do lack depth, but it’s unrealistic not to expect any injuries. We’re actually doing pretty well on that front (touch wood), as I think Walker is our only injury as it stands - I fully expect Ederson, De Bruyne and Grealish to be fit for the Arsenal game.

Pity Grealish wasn't available for minutes with England.

I look forward to his return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.