2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

I am sick of BBC Radio 5 shoving Walker on all the time. I can’t listen to him without thinking of what a shit he is.

Fathering kids at the same time to two different women, one of whom you have older children with.

The fact everyone says she is a complete nightmare reflects even worse on him.

I just don’t want to hear from him.

He doesn’t even bring good insight.

I am sick of BBC Radio 5 shoving Walker on all the time. I can’t listen to him without thinking of what a shit he is.

Fathering kids at the same time to two different women, one of whom you have older children with.

The fact everyone says she is a complete nightmare reflects even worse on him.

I just don’t want to hear from him.

He doesn’t even bring good insight.
As the club's captain, I think Kyle is a great spokesman for City, and I don’t agree that he offers no insight.

As to his private life, as long as it doesn’t affect his performances on the pitch - and it doesn’t - I couldn’t care less what he gets up to. It’s none of my business.

For some reason I can see him ending up as a pundit when he retires. He’s quite articulate and speaks confidently in interviews, even if he does drop himself in the shit occasionally.

As the club's captain, I think Kyle is a great spokesman for City, and I don’t agree that he offers no insight.

As to his private life, as long as it doesn’t affect his performances on the pitch - and it doesn’t - I couldn’t care less what he gets up to. It’s none of my business.
Agreed. I have no interest in them private lives barring something obvious etc

He plays for City. For that 90odd minutes he sort of belongs to the fans. The rest of the time apart from training etc., is his private life. I’m not saying I approve but I don’t think it’s my business.
As I’ve said before, let (s)he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Off the field he seems a unpleasant character but on it he is a warrior and has been a great player.

He plays for City. For that 90odd minutes he sort of belongs to the fans. The rest of the time apart from training etc., is his private life. I’m not saying I approve but I don’t think it’s my business.
As I’ve said before, let (s)he who is without sin cast the first stone.

I am quite happy to cast stones here and I think the way some fans respond to this reflects very badly on fanbase.

Infact it makes me feel quite sick, including some of the comments here.

It was the same with Mendy.

Secondly - he is not articulate. He offers no insight and is very blah. He clearly wants to carve a career as a pundit. I mean why not add to all the other shit pundits we get rammed down our throats. Also sends such a GREAT message to kids and women doesn’t it.

You wonder why people get fucked off with football fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.