2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

This "I'm going to try and score more goals" line he has come out with worries me slightly. He is a defensive right back he doesn't need to score goals.

concentrate on defending and not being caught sleeping at the back post if you want an individual target, don't start smacking 30 yarders once a half

keep it simple and just do your fucking job, we always get a worse version of walker when he tries doing anything more.

I am sick of BBC Radio 5 shoving Walker on all the time. I can’t listen to him without thinking of what a shit he is.

Fathering kids at the same time to two different women, one of whom you have older children with.

The fact everyone says she is a complete nightmare reflects even worse on him.

I just don’t want to hear from him.

He doesn’t even bring good insight.
simply use this

1723878923072.png
your not forced to listen

With recent reports that would not surprise me, great player what what a sad individual.

He will be bankrupt and broken before he is 40.
That is why he should seek the Saudi opportunity when they still have interest.

Better than a part time job at BBC radio right? Not much money is there and he keeps talking rubbish. Otherwise he will end up at Talksport in 10 years time.

That is why he should seek the Saudi opportunity when they still have interest.

Better than a part time job at BBC radio right? Not much money is there and he keeps talking rubbish. Otherwise he will end up at Talksport in 10 years time.
But replace him with who?

Lewis is not a RB, Akanji good but then your a CB short.

Very late in the window now, the only viable player I could see is Kimmich and that also seems out of the question now.

But replace him with who?

Lewis is not a RB, Akanji good but then your a CB short.

Very late in the window now, the only viable player I could see is Kimmich and that also seems out of the question now.
Some reports suggested Frimpong and hinted a release clause. Kimmich is good for me as well but he will be expensive. The issue is that if Walker stays will he focus enough on the pitch with so many on going issues? It is reported his wife does not allow him back home and he is living in temporary housing provided by City. And his mistress makes headlines every week. Even though we fans can laugh and forget his issues. The negative publicity certainly damages City image in public eyes.

Some reports suggested Frimpong and hinted a release clause. Kimmich is good for me as well but he will be expensive. The issue is that if Walker stays will he focus enough on the pitch with so many on going issues? It is reported his wife does not allow him back home and he is living in temporary housing provided by City. And his mistress makes headlines every week. Even though we fans can laugh and forget his issues. The negative publicity certainly damages City image in public eyes.
Frimpong as an attacking right wide player is good, but he makes Alexandra-Arnold look like prome Maldini at defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.