2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

I mean saying Grealish was the reason we won the treble? Fair a big player and contributor but THE reason? Nope

I am quite happy to cast stones here and I think the way some fans respond to this reflects very badly on fanbase.

Infact it makes me feel quite sick, including some of the comments here.

It was the same with Mendy.

Secondly - he is not articulate. He offers no insight and is very blah. He clearly wants to carve a career as a pundit. I mean why not add to all the other shit pundits we get rammed down our throats. Also sends such a GREAT message to kids and women doesn’t it.

You wonder why people get fucked off with football fans.
I quite understand what you are saying but to me Kyle Walker is a football player who plays for Manchester City. Nothing more, nothing less. What he gets up to in his private life is a different matter and as I am not a friend or even an acquaintance of his I can't comment really.
If I have offended you I apologise. However I don't think I've ever said he is articulate. As for making a good pundit, the likes of Stan Collymore were employed and he had a worse reputation.
I don't approve but I am not a judge or a jury. Just a football fan.

You could perhaps give the forum a miss if it upsets you so much ?

Really? Only some fans allowed?

No one who disagrees with a prevailing opinion (and actually you will find alot who agree with me but would say as can’t be doing with responses like we have had)

I am quite happy to cast stones here and I think the way some fans respond to this reflects very badly on fanbase.

Infact it makes me feel quite sick, including some of the comments here.

It was the same with Mendy.

Secondly - he is not articulate. He offers no insight and is very blah. He clearly wants to carve a career as a pundit. I mean why not add to all the other shit pundits we get rammed down our throats. Also sends such a GREAT message to kids and women doesn’t it.

You wonder why people get fucked off with football fans.
It’s the 2020s, not the 1950s.

I have no idea what your definition of "articulate" is, but Kyle is a much better speaker than most of the mumbling morons we have to put up with on Sty and talkshite. Also, there’s no evidence that he wants to carve out a career as a pundit, once his playing days are over.

Really? Only some fans allowed?

No one who disagrees with a prevailing opinion (and actually you will find alot who agree with me but would say as can’t be doing with responses like we have had)
No one has said you’re not allowed on here.

This is a place for different opinions, and yours are as valid as anyone's.

Keep him for one more season. We aren't going to get any better RBs than Walker at this stage of the season
Yep, and on top of that he's a fighter and a winner. A no nonsense type. We know he's not the finest baller but we also know his damn big cohones (sadly off the pitch too) and personality is what you need to be top and still stay there after years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.