2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

Frimpong as an attacking right wide player is good, but he makes Alexandra-Arnold look like prome Maldini at defending.
I want someone with a dame good cross we have Akanji if we want to be more defensive. Not 100 percent sure Frimpong fits the bill but the market of right back has lots options. The kid at Newcastle did a good job. No reason we cannot get one similar.

I want someone with a dame good cross we have Akanji if we want to be more defensive. Not 100 percent sure Frimpong fits the bill but the market of right back has lots options. The kid at Newcastle did a good job. No reason we cannot get one similar.
If we are playing with two wingers our FB may have to be far more defensive.

nothing wrong with kyle, not interested in his personal life, hes up there with our best ever right back( zabba obviously),would run through brick walls for our club great player, and i really dont get the shit he gets on bluemoon ,personally cant think of another right back id have in the squad over kyle

nothing wrong with kyle, not interested in his personal life, hes up there with our best ever right back( zabba obviously),would run through brick walls for our club great player, and i really dont get the shit he gets on bluemoon ,personally cant think of another right back id have in the squad over kyle
Tony Book says Hi!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.