20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

I am tempted to find the post from wed that said he personally knows bernie and he wouldnt be arsed about missing the pen , not the right character , you could see how much this meant to him today ,that poster can take his lies and stick them up his arse
That penalty missed hurt. Yesterday’s reaction to the goal showed it did.

I think he will go, and I also think one or two others will follow. They have achieved everything and some, coming towards the end of their careers, might be thinking they will get fewer hours in the pitch. We might also lose Pep at the end of next season, and even if we escape sanctions from the EPL charges, I think the next couple of seasons will define whether we stay in contention for major trophies or not. I am just enjoying the ride for now

I am tempted to find the post from wed that said he personally knows bernie and he wouldnt be arsed about missing the pen , not the right character , you could see how much this meant to him today ,that poster can take his lies and stick them up his arse
Well, now I have to search for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.