20 games in....Title race back on?

39 points at half way. I think if we improve on that by 6 points in the second half - 85 will win it.

3 of them already in the bag against Burnley but i do feel to get the runaway train going we need to beat Everton & Spurs for mentality. Honestly think if they get over them land mines we will be hard to stop.

Their year you say?
Yes Liverpool to win, the stars are aligned. And Klopp is the media darling that Leicester were last year and the media momentum will kick in and help them over the line.

Chelsea will get an injury to one of their important players and their confidence will be shot to the shit they played at the Etihad before they got lucky (They really are poor under pressure)

City... 2nd or 3rd

39 points at half way. I think if we improve on that by 6 points in the second half - 85 will win it.

3 of them already in the bag against Burnley but i do feel to get the runaway train going we need to beat Everton & Spurs for mentality. Honestly think if they get over them land mines we will be hard to stop.

If we win those two games, then a load of people will suddenly jump on the title train. But if we don't, it still isn't over.

Long long way to go.

One game at a time I think. The Tottenham home game will certainly tell us a lot. We have won 2 and lost 3 of the games against the other top 6 so far and that will almost certainly need to improve.

I still think it will be a season of transition for us.

Have to include rags too if everyone else is in it. They are in form.

Yes Liverpool to win, the stars are aligned. And Klopp is the media darling that Leicester were last year and the media momentum will kick in and help them over the line.

Chelsea will get an injury to one of their important players and their confidence will be shot to the shit they played at the Etihad before they got lucky (They really are poor under pressure)

City... 2nd or 3rd

Wheras Liverpool laugh in the face of pressure.

One game at a time I think. The Tottenham home game will certainly tell us a lot. We have won 2 and lost 3 of the games against the other top 6 so far and that will almost certainly need to improve.

I still think it will be a season of transition for us.

Have to include rags too if everyone else is in it. They are in form.

The problem the rags have, is that they need a run like Chelsea's, just to actually get close enough to smell a title challenge. Then they will need another one, to stay there.

I'm not convinced their current one is real. They have been getting away with people missing stuff in front of their goal, as they do every year. But it usually catches up with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.