20 games in....Title race back on?

We drew with Sunderland (at home too) both years we won it :) I agree with you though I can't see them winning it, can also see them shitting themselves against United as they like to do in recent times

Those results happen of course, but Liverpool do it when they absolutely are on top of their game. Everything about them is exaggerated.

I absolutely think they won't win the Prem. They have just gone from winning their biggest game of the season, apparently in the best of form, full of confidence, everything going to plan, to drawing at Sunderland.

If there ever comes a season when that result is a surprise, then they can be considered as title challengers.

If they raise their game at the weekend, they will comfortably beat Utd. But they are just as likely to fuck it up.

Well that gives me hope, I hope you are right.

its most definitely back on but we must improve the squad asap! at least a CM and CB required this window

It'll be difficult (not impossible) to win it. As has been said before, If you're only competing against one other side (as in 2012), it's easier. But there are 4 or 5 teams who think they still have a chance. I'd still rather be in Chelsea's shoes.

It'll be difficult (not impossible) to win it. As has been said before, If you're only competing against one other side (as in 2012), it's easier. But there are 4 or 5 teams who think they still have a chance. I'd still rather be in Chelsea's shoes.
Chelsea are favourites - they have Hazard and they have nothing else to focus on.

But we can win it. The media think we are a basket-case of a team, with a basket-case in charge but I think we are going to make them eat their words. I sense the spirit is there in the team to do this. We have a few players who are maybe past their best, but we have young legs too, and together we are going to get better.

Mad that a team can win 13 in a row and still only be 5 points clear. Only major league in the world that's this close.

We're still in it IF we get four points from the next two games IMO. United have had nine points now handed to them by corrupt refereeing, Liverpool are always capable of losing to Burnely or Bournemouth, Arsenal will never win the title with Arsene Wenger in charge and Chelsea are absolutely fucked if one of Costa or Hazard gets injured. In both of our recent league wins we've been in similar positions of being far off the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.