20 games in....Title race back on?

Looking at the fixtures i make the title race a 3 team race dippers,spuds and chavs with dippers coming out top! Unless we can win 14 or 15 of our remaining games? I see us getting 4th arse 5th and rags 6th think rags will fall late on as they juggle 4 comps and play a majority of the same players every g!me and have a horrible run in

Two very tough games coming up in the prem, i think after those two we will be better placed to judge. Chelsea also have some very tricky games over Jan so id say if we are within 5 points of chelsea at the end of Jan id say its on.

An example being ?
Number of critical games they win against the top 4 teams. They have beaten Chelsea at theirs, Arsenal too, they got a result against spurs... But that wasnt the main point I was making, it was that Klopp has had more time now to get things right, and the media love him. I have a horrible feeling they are entering a new winning era with Klopp in charge.

You think they wont win the prem?

There is not one reasonable argument that can be out forward to say we are 'out of it'. Not one

We might not win it, but we are certainly in with a shout

2nd to 6th is too tight too call. If Chelsea gets back in the fold with two tough games coming up for them, things get even tighter. Chelsea and Liverpool have the advantage of no European games. Gut feeling one of two would prevail. We just need to stay in the pack, keep the pressure. Will be very happy with second given the crazy competition in the league this season. And hopefully make some noise in the CL, upset one of the big euro team. Lay the foundation for next season to have a Pep like legendary trophy haul mixed with nice attacking play on field.

Good! Bournemouth can play some really good football. They attack really well but give you a chance to play. Arsenal were lucky to get a point because of that sending off. Given the way Arsenal played at City and that hour against Bournemouth I've written them off. I think they have really good players, but there's something not right there. If Sanchez leaves, they've had it.
If Sanchez leaves Wengers had it too!
It would be a shame to see him go
They've bottled it well for the past 5 years or so

Number of critical games they win against the top 4 teams. They have beaten Chelsea at theirs, Arsenal too, they got a result against spurs... But that wasnt the main point I was making, it was that Klopp has had more time now to get things right, and the media love him. I have a horrible feeling they are entering a new winning era with Klopp in charge.

You think they wont win the prem?

I absolutely think they won't win the Prem. They have just gone from winning their biggest game of the season, apparently in the best of form, full of confidence, everything going to plan, to drawing at Sunderland.

If there ever comes a season when that result is a surprise, then they can be considered as title challengers.

If they raise their game at the weekend, they will comfortably beat Utd. But they are just as likely to fuck it up.

Looking at the fixtures i make the title race a 3 team race dippers,spuds and chavs with dippers coming out top! Unless we can win 14 or 15 of our remaining games? I see us getting 4th arse 5th and rags 6th think rags will fall late on as they juggle 4 comps and play a majority of the same players every g!me and have a horrible run in

So this is what I was basically saying and was labelled a negative troll. Interesting. I agree with this that I can't see the others dropping the points needed with us needing to win the vast majority of games left. One or the other could happen but both would be big. Who knows though our best end of season runs have been when we thought the title was gone.

Its a 6 horse race with Chelsea favourites at the moment. The deciding factor for each title chaser is going to be games between each other. As for our own chances, as good as anyone but we need to be in touch, say within 5-6 points come that run at the end of March, beginning of April when in consecutive matches we play Pool at home then Arse away and Chelsea away.

I absolutely think they won't win the Prem. They have just gone from winning their biggest game of the season, apparently in the best of form, full of confidence, everything going to plan, to drawing at Sunderland.

If there ever comes a season when that result is a surprise, then they can be considered as title challengers.

If they raise their game at the weekend, they will comfortably beat Utd. But they are just as likely to fuck it up.

We drew with Sunderland (at home too) both years we won it :) I agree with you though I can't see them winning it, can also see them shitting themselves against United as they like to do in recent times

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.