20 games in....Title race back on?

Number of critical games they win against the top 4 teams. They have beaten Chelsea at theirs, Arsenal too, they got a result against spurs... But that wasnt the main point I was making, it was that Klopp has had more time now to get things right, and the media love him. I have a horrible feeling they are entering a new winning era with Klopp in charge.

You think they wont win the prem?

Nope, because they'll always be so arrogant that "it's only stoke/hull/insert any non top 6 club here" that it will be their undoing. Still has been this year.

We whinge about our defence when the main challengers have Moses at right back and a midfielder who still wouldn't get in our best xi at left back.

Simply we should be able to do it. We're not handicapped or transitioning, we're just under performing horribly.

We whinge about our defence when the main challengers have Moses at right back and a midfielder who still wouldn't get in our best xi at left back.

Simply we should be able to do it. We're not handicapped or transitioning, we're just under performing horribly.

I don't think that is true, at all

Yeah, a few iffy results(who hasn't), but to say 'under performing horribly', is outrageous. Depending on your expectations, of course

I don't think that is true, at all

Yeah, a few iffy results(who hasn't), but to say 'under performing horribly', is outrageous. Depending on your expectations, of course
It's not really the results it's the periods of laziness and lack of harmony and synergy in the team. Very few players are playing at their best level.

It'd be hard to pick a standout player of the season so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.