2013 Audi Cup Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
Pigeonho said:
Can't pass comment on many of them apart from McMnanaman, who was pretty poor on ESPN but suited that channel with it's lack of professionalism. Ferdinand may be like Neville and surprise a few, though I doubt it. Hargreaves seems an intelligent bloke and I enjoy Danny and Des Kelly on talksport. Some decent names there.
I am sure they will join all the other media outlets and be rampantly "anti city". It's probably written in their mission statement.

Maybe a co-commentator will say we aren't playing well or summat.

Isn't that right, bluemoon? ;-)

Not sure about mission statement but Lee & Summerbee are both 'banned' from the Sky studio for breaking script. In Lee's case it was for not going along with what they wanted to say about us.

Silva Service said:
Would love to see YaYa and Ferdi up against Thiago but seems Pep and Thiago have fallen out over the last match so he could be in the doghouse.

We were hearing that too but now it seems he'd had a knock and is expected to play this evening.

bayern blade said:
Silva Service said:
Would love to see YaYa and Ferdi up against Thiago but seems Pep and Thiago have fallen out over the last match so he could be in the doghouse.

We were hearing that too but now it seems he'd had a knock and is expected to play this evening.

I hope they play their best XI - no point in playing big teams in pre-season if we can't learn from them

acton28 said:
bayern blade said:
Silva Service said:

I hope they play their best XI - no point in playing big teams in pre-season if we can't learn from them

The problem for it is yesterday's match and some players not being fully matchfit.

Thiago was in the team training this morning.

ManCity was having training sessions at the Säbener this morning, too. There is about 30 photos of it in the official Bayern forum from it.

acton28 said:
bayern blade said:
Silva Service said:

As far as I'm concerned, even their second or third best 11 will be good enough for me tonight. Bayern has a squad like ours, it's absolutely loaded with depth and quality. Each of our third choice line-ups could win leagues by a handful of points.

They did have to fight and claw for that win yesterday mind you, so I'm not entirely sure who will play for them tonight.

Pellegrini should and will go with a strong team tonight, Bayern will do the same. It's gonna be a crackin match, I can't fookin wait :-)

Maldeika said:
ManCity was having training sessions at the Säbener this morning, too. There is about 30 photos of it in the official Bayern forum from it.
Link?

I can imagine Pep playing this team tonight - but do not know how he will substitute.

---------------- Neuer --------------------

------Lahm - Martinez - Dante - Alaba------

---------------Schweinsteiger--------------

------Robben - Thiago - Kroos - Ribery------

------------------Müller--------------------

I do not know what is with Contento and Gustavo - so I do not know how he will substitute Alaba as he played 90 minutes yesterday. But Alaba will be fine playing 60 minutes today maybe even the whole match. Robben and Ribery could be substituted after 60 minutes for Shaqiri and Mandzukic - then Müller will take over the right side again. Or he takes in Shaqiri for Kroos and later on substitutes Ribery with Julian Green. But a lot about the substitutions have to do with the run of the play. Yesterday he probably wanted to substitute earlier with the young ones but did not as it was only a 1:0.

He played similar in the Telekom Cup. First day he splitted the time between Mandzu and Pizarro and Müller was only sub. Second day Müller played forward.

--------------------

It is Schweinsteiger's 29th birthday today.

its on the new bt channel and they are saying its free for to-day
SouthStand116 said:
Does anybody know if this is being televised? Espn are showing the 3rd place game but then it's baseball at 19.15??? Sky don't have it listed either! It is 19.30 uk time isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.