2016/17 Home Kit Blue Shorts are back

Well their 'knowledge' is questioned if they cant produce an accurate picture of things...

If you actually think about it logically, if Nike start designing these things this early, they would be producing designs right now based on the old badge, seeing as the new one hasn't been released yet, and when they get the new badge it's a simple enough swap - especially as they make all the shorts first and then slap the badges and sponsors on later.

If you actually think about it logically, if Nike start designing these things this early, they would be producing designs right now based on the old badge, seeing as the new one hasn't been released yet, and when they get the new badge it's a simple enough swap - especially as they make all the shorts first and then slap the badges and sponsors on later.
I was taking the piss out myself with my badge pics... Lol

But Nike have their stock produced years in advanced and just match clubs with colours.

Best City home kit of past 20-30 years IMO.
David+Silva+Manchester+City+v+Valencia+jJYCdjhlEW1l.jpg

Just keep it simple City.

Yep this is by far the best kit we've had since... well since the 60's when we last had maroon turnovers on the socks.

I'd put the 09/10 shirt with these socks and shorts to make the perfect kit. The shirt shown here was great, but just not as class as the it's immediate predecessor.

So basically next years kit is the opposite of the navy blue jinx monstrosity?

Nike, one of the most nefarious sport brands are taking the piss big style.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.