2016/17 Home Kit Blue Shorts are back

33tqbus.jpg

this is the best shirt we have had

I fucking LOVE LOVE LOVE this shirt.
Exactly the right colours (lettering too!), fantastic simple but good looking design and what a lovely material that was too.

By far the best ever we've had.
Do they sell these as new anywhere btw cause I'd gladly pay more than for the current shirt for this one

I fucking LOVE LOVE LOVE this shirt.
Exactly the right colours (lettering too!), fantastic simple but good looking design and what a lovely material that was too.

By far the best ever we've had.
Do they sell these as new anywhere btw cause I'd gladly pay more than for the current shirt for this one
There's a couple on eBay pal

ok i get the dispute about the colour of shorts i myself prefer blue but anyway far more important to me is when we wear alternative stips when we do not need to. lots of times our sky blue does not clash with the home kit but we change to that abomination of yellow or green whatever it is for no reason. it started when we first played madrid away if i recall. we are city in sky blue. why change it when for no reason.

ok i get the dispute about the colour of shorts i myself prefer blue but anyway far more important to me is when we wear alternative stips when we do not need to. lots of times our sky blue does not clash with the home kit but we change to that abomination of yellow or green whatever it is for no reason. it started when we first played madrid away if i recall. we are city in sky blue. why change it when for no reason.

100% agree. Infuriating.
I should be the club president, I'd stop lot of nonsense that is happening at our club

10iijab.jpg

if we talk bout sky blue shorts and kit.... :)

Yeah, yeah – We know we've had sky blue shorts before on many occasions... but those kits always had WHITE trim... last seasons kit had no white whatsoever and that is the problem!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.