2016/17 Home Kit Blue Shorts are back

Let's keep this simple then...

dcdnc2.jpg

Navy socks.

Or Sky blue with maroon trim.

Let's keep this simple then...

dcdnc2.jpg

This!

Unfortunately mate, the club knows what badge design is popular with fans, the Geek In Gav's one. But they chose to ignore it and are instead giving us something "Modern, Original" with at least 4 symbols crammed in.

The club know that blue shorts are unpopular. They know that white shorts and blue socks are popular. There have been thousands of posts on here about it over the years, and a lot of fans emailed them last time they disrespected our identity and removed white from the kit.

The problem is, they choose not to listen.

Navy socks.

Or Sky blue with maroon trim.

Yep - graphic is just designed to give the simplest base template... blue shirts, white shorts, blue socks... end of!
This season's is a perfect example of how our kit should look.

it will be with some inevitability and sadness that due to this politicking to change the identity of our club, that in 20 years time there'll be a generation of fans brought up believing we're a club that wears solid sky blue with navy trim, and always has navy away kits. In short they may as well have taken over Coventry, that's the brand they clearly wanted because they won't leave us a-fucking-lone.

I fucking LOVE LOVE LOVE this shirt.
Exactly the right colours (lettering too!), fantastic simple but good looking design and what a lovely material that was too.

By far the best ever we've had.
Do they sell these as new anywhere btw cause I'd gladly pay more than for the current shirt for this one

When Nike launched their first kit with us they did a player Q&A session. I can't be sure exactly who they interviewed, It may possibly have been Milner, anyway he said he liked the material of the new Nike shirt as it was breatheable, unlike some of the other kits he had worn at City. He was inferring that These didn't allow the sweat to evaporate and so became extremely heavy/lead to players over heating. I'm pretty certain this shirt and the shirt from the season after we're the ones he was taking about. They were a cotton mix if my memory serves me correctly.

ok i get the dispute about the colour of shorts i myself prefer blue but anyway far more important to me is when we wear alternative stips when we do not need to. lots of times our sky blue does not clash with the home kit but we change to that abomination of yellow or green whatever it is for no reason. it started when we first played madrid away if i recall. we are city in sky blue. why change it when for no reason.
Contractually obliged to wear the away strips for certain amount of times per season. Personally i'd bung Nike some money back to fuck the Navy Jinx kit off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.