2022 Rugby League World Cup Final(s)

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
It was a fantastic all-round performance from us!

Some of the rugby leading up to our tries was among the best I have ever seen!

A big test for us this weekend at an in-form Leeds!
I’m looking forward to this Sunday’s game. If there are any Salford fans on here who are going to the game, you are welcome in the New Headingley Club.

Watching this all-time classic today.

What a game, what an atmosphere, what an era for the game. I actually think players are better today than back then, especially defensively. But the game was more exciting because defences weren’t as good, and the game was actually huge back then compared to now.

I miss the Great Britain tests v Australia.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an aside, does anyone know how the sales for the World Cup tickets are going?

The advertising of it has been non-existent. I’m in the RFL mailing list for emails but I’m not sure the general public know there’s a World Cup on in this country this Autumn.

As an aside, does anyone know how the sales for the World Cup tickets are going?

The advertising of it has been non-existent. I’m in the RFL mailing list for emails but I’m not sure the general public know there’s a World Cup on in this country this Autumn.
I heard sales were going well early on but I’m dubious now because I’ve checked at game at Headingley and there is ticket availability across the ground.

Last edited:
Congrats Hull KR. It’s important to have strong North West, Yorkshire and East Riding Clubs in the Super League. Yes I like Catalans too but Toulouse can come again.

Wakey would have had a hammer blow erring relegated when their Council has confirmed funding to
Improve the ground

Good game between the Rhinos and Salford. The Rhinos were the better team for the first and last 20 mins. Salford dominated the middle 40 and the 20 point gaps is misleading. The result could have gone either way.

Just glad Hull KR and Catalans won this weekend.

HUGE game this Thursday: Wire v Toulouse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.