2022 Rugby League World Cup Final(s)

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Well my lads nearly buggered it up again. Leading 39-0, they go on to win 41-36!

You really couldn't make this shit up.

Three suspensions from yesterday’s game for Leeds. I thought it was a trip at the time by Seizer and Leeds should have been down to 12 players but I haven’t seen a good replay. The suspension for Martins seems very dubious and RL is shooting itself in the foot IMHO with excessive suspensions.

I’ve now seen the Martin’s suspension incident and it is embarrassing for RL in this Country. Very light and not dangerous contact.

That’s too late to help Salford anyway, who were let down by Ben Thaler not picking up on Seizer’s trip.

Shitting it!

Lose tonight and I think Wire will end up getting relegated.

I’ve now seen the Martin’s suspension incident and it is embarrassing for RL in this Country. Very light and not dangerous contact.

That’s too late to help Salford anyway, who were let down by Ben Thaler not picking up on Seizer’s trip.
Some of the sin bins, red cards and suspensions this season have been pathetic. I’m all for player protection but this is a hard collision sport where players are trying to break their opponents in half and sometimes players get fucking walloped in the head by accident.

The RFL will be campaigning for boxers to be suspended for punching their opponents in the head soon.

Some of the sin bins, red cards and suspensions this season have been pathetic. I’m all for player protection but this is a hard collision sport where players are trying to break their opponents in half and sometimes players get fucking walloped in the head by accident.

The RFL will be campaigning for boxers to be suspended for punching their opponents in the head soon.
I think clubs will have to be careful not to buy big hitting players in future. Tetevano is a passenger for Leeds knowing that if he plays the way he’s done all his life he will continuously suspended. Some of our suspects signs have been warranted and dangerous play should be punished, but the RFL have gone too far.

There also seems to be a fair amount of inconsistency. The ref fails to punish 2 high shots from Wigan with a quarter of an hour to go in the Challenge Cup Final. Credit to a 13 man Wigan, riding their luck and scoring a quality winning try.

Game won and lost by the lack of discipline. Was a physical game at times.

Game won and lost by the lack of discipline. Was a physical game at times.
Credit to Wire who I’d rather stay up. It’s a shame though that a legitimate attempt to prevent a try is now a sin binning offence in the eyes of Chris Kendall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.