2022 Rugby League World Cup Final(s)

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
What do I win for calling this during the first game of the season? (Which we actually ended up winning but were incredibly lucky to)
I watched that one. Leeds away. Very lucky they had 10 men for 70 mins and we only just won then!

Toulouse have some hard games too but I wonder how hard St Helen’s and Wigan will play against them if Wire could get relegated!

I watched that one. Leeds away. Very lucky they had 10 men for 70 mins and we only just won then!

Toulouse have some hard games too but I wonder how hard St Helen’s and Wigan will play against them if Wire could get relegated!
Yeah I recall us getting an early try, Leeds having the player sent off but then dominating most of the match. Hopefully we'll just about do enough to stay up!

Barrow beat the Chemics in an entertaining Lancashire derby as the Cumberland teams lock horns in a tight game at the summer bash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.