2022 Rugby League World Cup Final(s)

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Ganges at the RFU with IMG taking a hand in running the Super League. Maybe wishful thinking but hopefully we see a more customer friendly approach to fixture plan. Probably wishful thinking but it might help if the disciplinary panels had to explain their decisions to the fans.
A bit worried and a bit excited about what these “overhaul changes” are going to be to the sport. There’s very little information.

A bit worried and a bit excited about what these “overhaul changes” are going to be to the sport. There’s very little information.
a bit like City a few years ago, I expect part of IMG’s remit will be to try and make RL more attractive to a younger audience.

Like you say, there is very little information about what IMG’s role is. When managing sportsmen / women, they take a percentage in return for trying to significantly increase the revenue the players receive. I think they have had a wider influence on golf but I’m not certain what the arrangements are.

The officials are giving the big decisions all Catalans way. High tackles that flex the neck are only pens tonight and a try disallowed for mysterious reasons.

The officials are giving the big decisions all Catalans way. High tackles that flex the neck are only pens tonight and a try disallowed for mysterious reasons.
I like to think I’m as clued up as you can be on the rules but the decisions Child makes, makes me think I don’t know them.

That Cesar try was never a double movement. Napa wrapped his arms around Briscoe and the contact was on the collar bone.

Very tense game so far. Catalan fans are well into it!

I like to think I’m as clued up as you can be on the rules but the decisions Child makes, makes me think I don’t know them.

That Cesar try was never a double movement. Napa wrapped his arms around Briscoe and the contact was on the collar bone.

Very tense game so far. Catalan fans are well into it!
I don’t like James Child as a ref so maybe I’m being unfair to him. We have a terrible record with Childs reffing our games but that’s partly down to our lack of discipline.

I don’t like James Child as a ref so maybe I’m being unfair to him. We have a terrible record with Childs reffing our games but that’s partly down to our lack of discipline.
He seems to have minutes in the game where he gets a bee in his bonnet with one team where he has them under a microscope and stops the game flowing while he continually punishes them.

Like Oledski has just said to him, “we want to have our chance at a ruckus here and you’re stopping it” (I don’t think he meant a fight, just their chance to get a bit of brutal defence in on them)

Something’s going to happen soon. Everyone’s stopped playing rugby and are just after a fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.