2022 Rugby League World Cup Final(s)

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
Dudson's got to see red for that, surely?
Binned in the first minute of the season, I think. Off at the end of his last match.

The comms are dreadful aren't they - or just not allowed to describe things accurately. They reckoned Dudson going with the head was a sinbin, and not a mention of Pearce clearly giving the ref the finger there.

That was arguably the most hostile and ugly game of rugby in the modern era.

Three sin bins, a red card, could have been more, about six fights, two headbutts, two dozen penalties, about ten minutes of rugby played.

Awful spectacle but great at the same time because of how awful it was.

Very proud of the Rhinos in the face of plenty of provocation. Obviously, we’re no angels but Catalans were a disgrace. Let’s see if the RFL have got the bottle for a stadium ban at the start of next season.

Duds on will miss the start of next season but he got what he deserved. I’ve always rated him as a forward / destroyer but he’s gone too far. No doubt the disciplinary panel will be getting overtime.

Glad for Sutcliffe whose been the Richard Edgehill of the Leeds team up until the last month or two.

Very proud of the Rhinos in the face of plenty of provocation. Obviously, we’re no angels but Catalans were a disgrace. Let’s see if the RFL have got the bottle for a stadium ban at the start of next season.

Duds on will miss the start of next season but he got what he deserved. I’ve always rated him as a forward / destroyer but he’s gone too far. No doubt the disciplinary panel will be getting overtime.

Glad for Sutcliffe whose been the Richard Edgehill of the Leeds team up until the last month or two.

I must have missed something, as I only watched the end. What would cause a stadium ban?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.