2024 Europa League Final - Atalanta v Bayer Leverkusen | Wed 22nd May, 20:00

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree, but they face Kaiserslautern in the final.. Can’t see them not winning the pott in Berlin even though they looked well off it tonight.
That would be fantastic if Kaiserslautern beat them. A second tier side have never won a cup final in a top five league in my lifetime and am like 4 months off.

Bayer Leverkusen had a hell lot of good fortune. Especially with the old injury time during their run.
I've watched them a lot this season and I wouldn't disagree with you. No chance they are near being a CL contender which their stats might otherwise indicate they are.

oh i absolutely loved nkunku in leipzig, so much fun. yeah he’s incredibly unlucky with injuries.
As shit as this sounds but in some way, I’m glad he moved. Imagine if he played at Arsenal rather than Havertz? Still think he’ll come good but as long as it’s not against City.

Shame for Leverkusen.

The Invincibles treble would have been an amazing feat, and something to lord it over Bayern with.

But it was not to be, and heartiest congratulations to Atalanta on their success.
It would've been a treble but not the treble, a bit like the dipper quad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.