2024 Europa League Final - Atalanta v Bayer Leverkusen | Wed 22nd May, 20:00

Who wins it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shame for Leverkusen.

The Invincibles treble would have been an amazing feat, and something to lord it over Bayern with.

But it was not to be, and heartiest congratulations to Atalanta on their success.

It would be an invincible treble not the invincible treble. Since the dippers and rags have dropped into the b leagues there's a lot more hype around it. This is like winning the championship.

Atalanta have been brilliant and I think Leverkusen have been poor.

Think this was a fixture too far for the German outfit. The players and Alonso don’t seem very sharp. Reckon they may struggle in the DFB-Pokal final, as well.
Agree, but they face Kaiserslautern in the final.. Can’t see them not winning the pott in Berlin even though they looked well off it tonight.

Bayern didn't have an off season by historical standards (apart from the final couple of weeks when they downed tools as the league was gone). Leverkusen were just elite in terms of points gained.
Bayer Leverkusen had a hell lot of good fortune. Especially with the old injury time during their run.

He's played Stanisic there with Frimpong pushed higher before including the semi final win in Rome and the 3-0 against Bayern, they didn't look any better in the second half after he switched, I don't think this is Alonso overthinking, they just didn't show up tonight.
On occasion. Thats not the norm. Cost his team the final tonight!!

I wish Joe Cole could stop calling them Atlanta. It's nearly as annoying as people who say Athletico instead of Atletico.
glad to see i’m not the only one annoyed by such things.

i assume joe cole is on your tv earning money by talking about football? atlanta? jfc….

Still rate Nkunku highly. As they say, baller. Also troubled City in the past. Unlucky with injuries and also went to a basket case of a club.
oh i absolutely loved nkunku in leipzig, so much fun. yeah he’s incredibly unlucky with injuries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.