21 | Sergio Gomez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great enthusiasm and bags of ability,but still very raw,and definitely not a left back.

Right now, you’re probably right - but by the end of the season I reckon Pep will have done a Zinchenko on him, and he’ll be a very good left back for our system.

He’ll never be a classic, old school left back - but we don’t need him to be.

He has a lot of talent and did some delightful things. He also gave the ball away a few times but that often happens in the first games that players have. He looks like a good player to me.

Right now, you’re probably right - but by the end of the season I reckon Pep will have done a Zinchenko on him, and he’ll be a very good left back for our system.

He’ll never be a classic, old school left back - but we don’t need him to be.

Youre probably right,but it would be nice just to have a proper no nonsense old school warrior as an option.

Definitely not got a future as the number 6, would like to have seen him remain at left back tbh and let laporte or ake fill in midfield, he needs all the time he can get at left back as its a huge learning curve for him. Talented lad, not sure where the left back qualities are yet but let's see what Pep does with him, he's a project.

The world cup break could be huge for him, barely anybody from our squad isn't going to the world cup, if he gets a few weeks of near one-to-one tuition from Pep we could see him make huge strides.

Zinny mk2 - it’s so obvious. Wouldn’t judge him just yet but his ability to whip a cross in is pretty evident already. Really progressive in his passing and movement too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.