21 | Sergio Gomez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he will have a future as a centre mid for us but I'm hopeful Pep can mould him in to a proper lb. Looks a threat but defensively suspect... early days.

Out of his depth, he'll be playing for Girona next season.
Yeah, if continues giving the ball away to cheaply, that could happen. Definitely has potential, but also has a potential to be shipped off next season, it's upto him how he swings this!

Yeah, if continues giving the ball away to cheaply, that could happen. Definitely has potential, but also has a potential to be shipped off next season, it's upto him how he swings this!
Nah, he‘s pretty much where Zinchenko was when he was thrown in against Wolves in the league cup.

Obvious talent, but very raw.

Hope he starts against Copenhagen.

Great enthusiasm and bags of ability,but still very raw,and definitely not a left back.
He was brilliant as a left back last season apparently so I recon Pep will sort that out. Has all the qualities to be an outstanding left back. To me he just looks like a City player. I recon we'll sign a right back now before a lefty and he'll play plenty as Cancelo's alternative. It'll take time though

Where he delivered his assist is where we'll see the best of him in the immediate future. He times his runs well and is composed enough to pick players out in a crowded box. Defensively, however, he'll need to work harder on positioning, and he'll need to develop physically. The backroom staff did a fine job in conditioning Zinchenko so we can expect the same with Gomez, but it will take time.

Like the look of this guy. His celebration after his assist said a lot. Like he has been gifted a chance and he’s not wasting a second

Fantastic attitude and will go down well very quickly

Like the look of this guy. His celebration after his assist said a lot. Like he has been gifted a chance and he’s not wasting a second

Fantastic attitude and will go down well very quickly

Apparently a boyhood blue. Well City were his English team he’s said and there’s pics of him as a kid in a city shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.