21 | Sergio Gomez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see him alongside Dias if he does play again. Laporte was moaning at him loads last time they played together and Gomez looked like he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him whole. Felt a bit for him. Could do with the support and organisation that Dias brings to the team alongside him. I don't think it's a coincidence that Zinny always looked better defensively when Dias was at LCB either.

I'd like to see him alongside Dias if he does play again. Laporte was moaning at him loads last time they played together and Gomez looked like he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him whole. Felt a bit for him. Could do with the support and organisation that Dias brings to the team alongside him. I don't think it's a coincidence that Zinny always looked better defensively when Dias was at LCB either.
I don’t particularly rate Gomez, but thought that was a bit shitty from Laporte as a senior player that night. Couldn’t hide his contempt every time Gomez made a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.