21 | Sergio Gomez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like him too. He’s obviously a fantastic footballer. He’d be better suited to a left mid role - like Zinny was. Needs to work on defensive side but would like him to stay and get a few more games next season

He caught my eye today with some intricate passing and flicks. The best compliment I can give is that he played as if he is a regular, and not a player whose last start was a loooong time ago.
That bodes well for the future.
100% for the first time he looked like he felt part of the club.

Demanding and looking for the ball.

He needs to work hard on his strength his huge weakness but he clearly is very talented.

Delighted for him.

There's some hard to please on here, I thought he was one of our better players, by a distance his best game, how many has he started and completed.

When he does get on, it's usually when a game is won, and he ends up with our lesser players.

He's still only 22 (slightly younger than Foden), and we paid next to nothing (in these times) for him.
I don't think it is hard to please - we have a number of fans who will not acknowledge a good performance of a player they have already decided is never going to be good enough. It is such a shame - we need a squad and we need to be a club where players feel they can truly develop and grow. It is not possible to have 22 superstars who all want to play every minute of every match.

I don't think it is hard to please - we have a number of fans who will not acknowledge a good performance of a player they have already decided is never going to be good enough. It is such a shame - we need a squad and we need to be a club where players feel they can truly develop and grow. It is not possible to have 22 superstars who all want to play every minute of every match.

FIFA player new generation of fans, always wants a squad full of world class player from starting to bench and fringe player. Ofcourse i want that for options and rotation but it's so fucking unrealistic in real life.

He’s brilliant technically, in tight areas. Just poor defensively and even his crossing was shite. Maybe he prefers to be wider and/or play them in at pace rather than clipped from the edge of the box?

Reminds me on Zinchenko and I’d be happy enough if he progresses enough to have that role in the squad to be honest.

He’s brilliant technically, in tight areas. Just poor defensively and even his crossing was shite. Maybe he prefers to be wider and/or play them in at pace rather than clipped from the edge of the box?

Reminds me on Zinchenko and I’d be happy enough if he progresses enough to have that role in the squad to be honest.

Yep for me he was better then Walker

His delivery on several occasions from the inside left position were beyond woeful. Not beating the first man. Happened 3/4 times.

Sorry, seems a nice kid but like phillips, he is just no where near our level .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.