24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any criticism you jump on. That’s why I said what I did.

We’re City fans commenting on the good and bad things that players do for us. Some isn’t constructive and unhelpful, but for the most past, it’s just an immediate reaction to something that as just happened.

This happens for all players, as you can see from all the other threads!
There’s nothing wrong with constructive criticism. I’ve made that point on many threads where I’ve found myself defending players.
Unfortunately there are many many posters on here incapable of that and have to be proper cuntish.

I said he was slow of mind - on the pitch - in his early performances.
You've made up "stupid" - which is insulting.
End of.
slow of mind doesn’t mean stupid? seriously? in that case i apologize. i was certain it means stupid, slow-witted, hard of thinking etc, but then i am not a native speaker so thank you for the learning opportunity.

slow of mind doesn’t mean stupid? seriously? in that case i apologize. i was certain it means stupid, slow-witted, hard of thinking etc, but then i am not a native speaker so thank you for the learning opportunity.
In football terminology it basically means doesn’t see things quick enough on the pitch, or at least that’s what I presume is meant.
Not that I agree with that.

Any criticism you jump on. That’s why I said what I did.

We’re City fans commenting on the good and bad things that players do for us. Some isn’t constructive and unhelpful, but for the most past, it’s just an immediate reaction to something that as just happened.

This happens for all players, as you can see from all the other threads!
any criticism i jump on? erm i really don’t, there are so many posts around, especially in the many matchday threads that i never reacted to, feel free to check if you think i’m a liar.

any criticism i jump on? erm i really don’t, there are so many posts around, especially in the many matchday threads that i never reacted to, feel free to check if you think i’m a liar.
I don’t think you’re a liar. I just think you’re very defensive of Joško. It’s fine, I understand why!

In football terminology it basically means doesn’t see things quick enough on the pitch, or at least that’s what I presume is meant.
Not that I agree with that.
thank you for the explanation :)

I’m Mancunian and take any criticism of JG personally.

My JG is a cheeky brummie though… :-)

In fairness you could see what a player Jasko was from day one. His quality was there for everyone to see but unfortunately he signed for a team where the fans prefer to focus on negatives instead of positives.
Same sort of start as Rodri. Could clearly see he's a player just needed to understand the league. Its quicker and more physical. Seems he's grasping it now. Will be a immense next season.

I don’t think you’re a liar. I just think you’re very defensive of Joško. It’s fine, I understand why!
then don’t say any, say some. ;)

plus i tend to use facts and provide arguments for my statements but get reduced to croatian fangirl, still think that’s superficial and lazy but hey, opinions. maybe i should change my username to football loving croatian passport or something like that.

then don’t say any, say some. ;)

plus i tend to use facts and provide arguments for my statements but get reduced to croatian fangirl, still think that’s superficial and lazy but hey, opinions. maybe i should change my username to football loving croatian passport or something like that.
I never called you a fangirl, to be fair, just that you’re more protective as he’s a fellow Croat.

I wasn’t even using it as a slur. Apologies if it came across that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.