24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve not said any of that but have said that I think you are over protective of Gvardiol.

That’s similar to you perceiving we all are over protective of Foden, so you do understand the concept.
i know you didn’t say that, i was giving examples. you sre, of course, entitled to think whatever you want :)

i didn’t say you are all over protective of foden.

hahah be careful, you may end up accused of being secretly croatian and a fangirl :D or whatever lazy crap people use when they don’t have actual arguments.

his composure is insane, even when he makes a mistake he’s able to focus and do better, unlike upamecano for example. he also handles big important games well.
Haha, I don’t mind being called one.

Not Croatian but I’ll happily be an honorary one. Gvardiol is young but has so much about him. Easy to forget his age. He can be afforded patience as CB’s come into their own far later but he has so much potential.

Upamecano, quick as he is sometimes reminds me of Bambi on ice.

but it seems i can’t post anything without some label. facts are facts, they don’t differ depending on the nationality of the person who posted them.

so when they say his passing was awful when he was the most accurate on the pitch and i provide the proof, is it me being sensitive or protective?
when people were angry about him being a ballon d’or nominee and i wrote a post explaining why he was nominated and with examples of nominees who won nothing and so on, i was called a fangirl, more than once i think.
when people say he played lb all the time before city and i say he didn’t i’m stating facts and it’s easy to check if it’s true or not. when i get xenophobic insults just cause somebody doesn’t think i should be posting here am i too sensitive?

and so on. whatever anyway.
to be honest, i expected more from you. ;)

Not read the whole thread. But if someone is questioning his passing. They’re either not watching or trying to find fault.
His passing between and through the lines is World class. He takes a few risks but that will be a positive very very soon..

Massive improvement over the past couple of games, always backed him to come good and it looks like it might be starting to happen.

Has the potential to be very, very special.

Not read the whole thread. But if someone is questioning his passing. They’re either not watching or trying to find fault.
His passing between and through the lines is World class. He takes a few risks but that will be a positive very very soon..
Yep, this is why he's being picked at LB right now IMO. When Laporte joined, i think he would have been a candidate for LB as well for us due to the same reasons, but we were much lighter in the middle at the time and he did fill in now and again there. But i think Gvardiol is much more suited than Laporte is, he's fast, i'm really surprised with his technique on the ball which i personally think is better than any of the defenders we have, but his passing through the lines from the full back position is unlike anything we've ever seen and that includes when we had midfielders playing there. He makes the occasional mistake, getting too relaxed and missing the guy next to him or trying fucking Cruyff turns in his own half (!) but its easy to forget hes only 22 considering he looks older and has been playing since he was so young.

Haha, I don’t mind being called one.

Not Croatian but I’ll happily be an honorary one. Gvardiol is young but has so much about him. Easy to forget his age. He can be afforded patience as CB’s come into their own far later but he has so much potential.

Upamecano, quick as he is sometimes reminds me of Bambi on ice.
ah yes his age, it’s cause he’s so hairy :D

and everyone thinks city paid 100m pounds, while it was 90m euros for a 21 yo with 4 years left on his contract.

to be a honorary croatian person, the most important thing to know is draught can and will kill you. if you manage to stay alive your neck will hurt. :D

here’s a short interview:

ah yes his age, it’s cause he’s so hairy :D

and everyone thinks city paid 100m pounds, while it was 90m euros for a 21 yo with 4 years left on his contract.

to be a honorary croatian person, the most important thing to know is draught can and will kill you. if you manage to stay alive your neck will hurt. :D

here’s a short interview:

Notes on draught.

When a transfer happens, I hear the figure maybe once but I don’t remember any of the fees for players bought, as hard as it is to believe. I don’t even remember Haaland’s. I know it was ‘cheap’ but I couldn’t tell you the figure. Only know-nowts that want City’s downfall quote or inflate them.

Even the hair doesn’t take away the young look for me…even with my beard and hair, people still think I’m in my 20s…I’m not.

He’ll do fine. Glad he’s relishing the challenge of where he’s playing. He’ll be fine. I believe every player should be afforded some patience when playing for Pep. More so when it’s a young player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.