24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clear error for their second goal but that was one of about 4 errors in that goal alone. Was otherwise sound when others who are much more experienced were all over the shop. Comes out of that alright.

He seems to start badly in big games then grow into them - maybe a concentration issue? Overall he's been good so far this season, I'd like to see him play in the middle more.

It’s very early in his career so there will be ups and downs. My biggest surprise with him is his lack of dominance in the challenge. Whenever I had seen him for Croatia (granted not too many times) he seemed like an absolute beast and I honestly thought it was his defending qualities that would set him apart from Laporte. I’ve not really seen it in a City shirt so far.

He's real quality. Bad mistake today. You can't learn without making mistakes.

He's young, he's going to have ups and downs this season... He's a lot slower than he was meant to be though
Yeah...I think he's got good pace, but when he plays left back, he's slow once he's been turned and then has to play catch up.
I like him a lot as a CH, he solid, but prefer Ake over him at left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.