24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep just recently said he cant do the Stones role, that he can tell in training.

He said even Stones couldnt do it, initially, its only possible after being around pep for 6 or so years and how his brain automatically understands the system so its easier for him.

So we wont see anybody excel like Stones for a while.

Pep just recently said he cant do the Stones role, that he can tell in training.

He said even Stones couldnt do it, initially, its only possible after being around pep for 6 or so years and how his brain automatically understands the system so its easier for him.

So we wont see anybody excel like Stones for a while.
I think sometimes he is dramatic with his wording. Stones could have filled this role much earlier if it had been available.

Josko will definitely need more time though

i saw gvardiol trending on twitter and wondered why. apparently everyone now believes pep did a ten hag to sancho thing to gvardiol and that pep believes gvardiol doesn’t train well and is crap in general.

goldbridge didn’t miss the chance to troll

sam lee thinks pep was actually misquoted

i saw gvardiol trending on twitter and wondered why. apparently everyone now believes pep did a ten hag to sancho thing to gvardiol and that pep believes gvardiol doesn’t train well and is crap in general.

goldbridge didn’t miss the chance to troll

sam lee thinks pep was actually misquoted

I wouldn’t spend too much time bothering with what he has to say.

We know what Pep said about Gvardiol not being ready for the Stones role as of yet.

It’s only ever been done by Stones and Akanji to any degree of success.

Klopp tried it with TAA, but he couldn’t do it either.

Gvardiol seems to have the footballing IQ to do it. It might just take some time and coaching.

Same last season with Walker. "He can't play this system" was quickly turned into "He's a shit player and not good enough."

Class act. Rarely caught out of position,always seems to have time on the ball,nice quick pass too. He’s fitted into City’s way of playing perhaps better than any of this summer’s newcomers IMO. Pretty versatile too,by the looks of it,could probably do CDM in time,with coaching of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.