24 | Joško Gvardiol - 2023/24

• Thread starter BrazilianGus
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
after seeing him and ake starting together, i agree, pep wants joško in that position, whatever his reasons may be.

but the crap the kid’s getting is relentless, to the point that even city content creators are now talking about it. i literally saw a man united fan speaking up for him when city fans were saying he’s garbage, insane.

and city players watch/read fan content apparently, so yeah, if he does that too he’ll be on antidepressants soon.

i wonder what will happen to him if this continues, he is very young yes, but other young cbs will learn, improve and develop as cbs.

oh and for the poster who wants to slap joško in the face, here’s an interview, you can go find him and do it, big guy. even i know where he lives and i’ve never even been to manchester.

I figured he’d mentioned where exactly in Manchester he lived in from what you said, not just ‘the centre’ lol

I figured he’d mentioned where exactly in Manchester he lived in from what you said, not just ‘the centre’ lol
i read a post by tolmie some time ago (not about gvardiol) and there was a link about erm, manchester in the post or in the comments. combined with what he said in the interview it is totally obvious. :D

This may be what you were referring to, but I listened to the Athletic podcast from earlier in the week and they discussed the absolutely relentless criticism from fans were surprised how bad it was. And they have been critical of him, so it’s not like this was coming from fanboys.
no i didn’t know they talked about it in that podcast, so that’s another example then.
fan favorite’s thread after ghosting the crvena zvezda game is another example. non favorites would get 5 to 10 pages of crap after that.

after seeing him and ake starting together, i agree, pep wants joško in that position, whatever his reasons may be.

but the crap the kid’s getting is relentless, to the point that even city content creators are now talking about it. i literally saw a man united fan speaking up for him when city fans were saying he’s garbage, insane.

and city players watch/read fan content apparently, so yeah, if he does that too he’ll be on antidepressants soon.

i wonder what will happen to him if this continues, he is very young yes, but other young cbs will learn, improve and develop as cbs.

oh and for the poster who wants to slap joško in the face, here’s an interview, you can go find him and do it, big guy. even i know where he lives and i’ve never even been to manchester.

Some good stuff here blue. He has every attribute needed and once fully bedded in will be brilliant. Those giving him the most critical postings should remember the first 12 months of Rodders.

Some good stuff here blue. He has every attribute needed and once fully bedded in will be brilliant. Those giving him the most critical postings should remember the first 12 months of Rodders.
yes i saw rodri’s thread, that aged well :D

Please take him out of the team, this left back thing is not working at present. Play Ake. Just to confirm, he needs easing in before the city shitty boo boys break him. There’s always one they have to attempt to destroy. Too much at stake at present, dropping alot of points.

Last edited:
Why Pep can’t see that this man is not a left back and will never be. Far too slow and heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.