#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came here to post this. Future coaching role? His family seem very settled here, give it a few years and his son will be in the south stand complaining about the halftime beer service. He loves City.
No he won't. He'll be on the field playing :)

Reactions: OB1
Fernandinho applying for British citizenship. Interesting if true.

The Atletico Paranaense chairman already mentioned this last year when he confirmed they were in talks with Ferna, and it's why I had a feeling all throughout last season that he would end up staying. He's always said he wants to go back to Brazil to see out his career (I think he even reiterated that desire just last month in an interview), but his son's spent basically his whole life here and is at an age where it's difficult to pick up and move, especially if they'd want to come back anyway once he retires. May end up being a situation where he just retires earlier than he'd have liked if he doesn't end up getting a new contract here next season. Or maybe he'll just do a quick season or two in Brazil and then come back? Won't be an easy decision for him and his missus, I'd imagine.

Tonight he looked the perfect replacement for Bissouma...he found a Brighton player with every pass!
Then looked good after Mahrez came on and slowed the game down and gave us some control back.

Tonight he looked the perfect replacement for Bissouma...he found a Brighton player with every pass!
Then looked good after Mahrez came on and slowed the game down and gave us some control back.

Yeah when we up against it and under the cosh thought his experience might just get control back but with not much game time and his age it was a hard ask but once we were got the ball for any amount of time he looked fine.

He is not match sharp, needs to play on tuesday
Sadly I think it’s more down to Ferna simply not being as sharp as he used to be. I thought his introduction yesterday would give us more control but they just skipped past him with ease, Rodri’s game suffered at that point as well despite being excellent for the majority.

He is not match sharp, needs to play on tuesday

I am sure he will start on Wednesday.

I am not sure that time has not caught up with him but, either way, I am sure this will be his last season as a City player. I thik he will make a good coach though so hopefully his involvement with City will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.