#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few shaky moments especially in that second half,but the lad continues to defy logic and time with his presence and performances.

100% deserves a statue!

Reactions: JDV
He still has the magical power to avoid a yellow, but everything else seems to have left him. Probably, only a few more starts for the early rounds of the cup is all that is left for him. Sad, really. His running like a middle distance runner to close down an opposition ball carrier was a beautiful sight. The semi final against PSG was a master class.

I thought he played superbly, given he’s hardly played a full game.

For me, he did all that was required and moved the ball beautifully around the ground.

What he may lack in speed, he makes up with football intelligence. He’s still a great player, and I for one have no regrets that we re-signed him this season.

He was great last night could see him little bit getting tied but you’d expect that with him not being match fit.

He's thirty-six and he plays like he's thirty-six. Hardly a crime.

When you bear in mind he only played because Gundogan, De Bruyne and Foden were all unfit to start, I think he did okay. But on another night the referee would have booked him for one of the earlier fouls and then he'd have been walking on eggshells all game.

A once magnificent player and modern day legend but lets not kid ourselves, he is finished.

Legs had gone by the 70th minute and he was a bit of a liability after that I thought. Think we got away with one by not taking him off

Him and Rodri struggled in the second half but he was good in the first. Played that great ball to Jesus for our 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.