#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Rodri will start ahead of him, but I have watched the replays of each one of the goals Leicester scored and there is no way he is accountable. Zinny stuffed up for one, Cancelo and Ruben should have closed down for another. The third was a good shot from distance parried by Ed.

We had Kev and Bernie so far forward most of the time that the gaps were huge. That wasn’t Ferna’s fault.

Watching the replay I thought he was very effective in his passing game. Therefore I’m not panicking if Rodri can’t play the next couple of games.

Of course Rodri will start ahead of him, but I have watched the replays of each one of the goals Leicester scored and there is no way he is accountable. Zinny stuffed up for one, Cancelo and Ruben should have closed down for another. The third was a good shot from distance parried by Ed.

We had Kev and Bernie so far forward most of the time that the gaps were huge. That wasn’t Ferna’s fault.

Watching the replay I thought he was very effective in his passing game. Therefore I’m not panicking if Rodri can’t play the next couple of games.
I thought he was pretty good, don’t get the criticism. Enjoyed it at the end, when he took out the Leicester centre mid.

Last edited:
Yeah, perfectly fine backup, bound to be rusty after not playing much same as everyone else.

Yep I thought he was quite good - probably his best game so far this season.

RE the goals conceded - we tend to forget how much of a difference Walker makes when teams break against us. He's always the quickest guy and so often makes it back to nullify danger. Add to that Bernardo was clearly playing much higher and not dropping back, where he's helped Rodri so often this season, and Laporte playing instead of Stones. That's going to make us fragile at times.

Just disappointed that certain fans look for any excuse to pin stuff on someone they think shouldn't be there anymore. Rodri is the way forward, but Dinho is still quality and would get into most sides.

The king is dead , long live the king , he has been a brilliant player for us but maybe he has stayed one season too many , when shithouses like Madison start ot run rings round you its maybe time to call it a day , still Ok as a back up against relegation fodder and cup games but this definitely looks like his last season in a blue shirt
Another icon coming got the end of an illiustrious career , anyone for a statue ? Fe , Fe ,Fe , Fe , Fernandinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.