#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been some years since theyve lived in brazil eh?
It's still "home" to them. Countless Irish people emigrated to Britain, America, Australia and all points in between in the 1940s and 50s (in my parents' case), and a large number of them dreamt of retiring "back home". Which my parents did after 30 years living in Manchester.

Precisely. He's got to put his family first at this stage of his career. If they want to return home to Brazil, I'd imagine that would be the deciding factor. And you couldn't blame him.
Tbh, with Fernandinho the big factor was always his playing career. It might still be too.

I think his family are incredibly settled in Manchester. His lad is gaining social media notoriety for being a top Bert too.

Although, if they do want to go then yes that'd be the most important part.

Tbh, with Fernandinho the big factor was always his playing career. It might still be too.

I think his family are incredibly settled in Manchester. His lad is gaining social media notoriety for being a top Bert too.

Although, if they do want to go then yes that'd be the most important part.
Yep; I've seen some of his posts. His parents have done an excellent job raising him. Is he the lad that was a ball boy once or twice at the Etihad?

It's still "home" to them. Countless Irish people emigrated to Britain, America, Australia and all points in between in the 1940s and 50s (in my parents' case), and a large number of them dreamt of retiring "back home". Which my parents did after 30 years living in Manchester.
Yeah course it is.

I think what we lose with current Fernandinho is that he's not got that ability to always be available for a pass, so our passing game becomes a bit stretched, which is what can lead to issues.

I'm not concerned about the other stuff. If we pass well we defend well. If we don't, we don't. I find it to be similar with Rodri.

Not really been good enough today, but I can't fault him too much. It's been obvious for awhile age is catching up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.