#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even in the first 10 minutes to the second half I noticed he looked to be running in treacle. One of my all time favorite blues but time has finally caught up to him.

Every time he plays more than a few minutes he struggles, this was a season too many and it does feel a long term injury to Rodri is the thing most dangerous to retaining the league.

Legend though and I guess to get to 36 before your game starts tailing off is some achievement.

The game is starting to pass him by, I fear. It looked today at times like Zin and Cancelo were having to move in centrally to take some of the running duties and I don’t think it was helping their performance.

Love him to bits and hope he stays on as a coach for years to come, but I think we must prioritize backup for Rodri asap.

This should be his last season as a player for us. Time has, unfortunately, caught up with him. I'd love to see him stay on at the club though, in some sort of capacity. Maybe working with the lads across at the academy. He's been a legend for us;
4 PL titles
1 FA Cup
6 FL Cups
1 Community Shield

I love him to bits, but I don’t think we would have conceded with Rodri on the pitch. He’s on his last legs unfortunately

Starting midfield should be Rodri, Bernie, Gundo. I'm still not convinced Kev is helping us with his lack of legs. I think when he slips into midfield duties we get exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.