#25 | Fernandinho - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is thirty fucking six years old and soon will be 37...

And today, in this high tempo game played like a 25 years old elite midfielder :D

We really do need some clone technique to copy him, preferably 11 man squad of prime Fernandinho will be enough.

thought he did pretty well, given that he’s had so little game time, and given the slightly awkward set up with him alongside rodri. couple of moments where he looked his age and got caught out. used all his experience to deal with a few set-pieces aimed at mings towards the end - understandable why pep left him on.

Honestly thought he looked his age tonight. He's well worth having around but I thought he was easily our worst player today. Everyone else seems to think he did well (for his age, yeah) so maybe I'm off base. But certain other players give the ball away and get caught as much as he did and blue moon would be in meltdown.

Like I said, worth the squad place and great for coming on to see out a game, but he's looking his age.

some nice passes, but the legs do look heavy. My feeling is that this is probably a season too long and would get nervous about him starting too many games. You can always trust the brain though and that was a great pass to Jesus for the bernardo goal.

Honestly thought he looked his age tonight. He's well worth having around but I thought he was easily our worst player today. Everyone else seems to think he did well (for his age, yeah) so maybe I'm off base. But certain other players give the ball away and get caught as much as he did and blue moon would be in meltdown.

Like I said, worth the squad place and great for coming on to see out a game, but he's looking his age.
Worse player, did you see our front 3. Dinho did more running and put more effort in than the 3 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.