26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw earlier that he’s only ever missed one game through injury in his career and that was with covid, astounding
That is a surprise as he is very lightly built and I would have expected him to feel knocks more than more solidly built players.

I guess Kun was pretty stocky and had more than his fair share of injuries so maybe being light and wiry is best.

Just imagine if Kun had a similar injury record!

Has arguably been having his best season thus far but was wasteful and too greedy tonight. You can tell he was frustrated and it's not often when his first touch is off when put through twice. Sure he'll be back to his best next time out but a poor game considering how much possession he had.

It’s impossible to knock his goal return and he is currently our most dangerous player with regard to goal output but his point blank refusal to pass forwards is now borderline ridiculous. It’s like he wants to finish every game with 100% ball retention stats.

It’s impossible to knock his goal return and he is currently our most dangerous player with regard to goal output but his point blank refusal to pass forwards is now borderline ridiculous. It’s like he wants to finish every game with 100% ball retention stats.

I’ll knock his goal return. It’s the middle of March and he’s got one league goal from open play that you could say had an actual effect on the result of the game (against Utd last weekend). That’s absolutely nowhere near good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.