26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Decent pen apart from him telegraphing where he was putting it some player do that and can change the side they put it in the last seconds, if you telegraphing where you going to stick it you have to hit low in the corner or right in the top corner.

Get Baloteli over to train them

Better second half along with the rest of the team, obviously the penalty was really disappointing but his dangerous cross caused the own goal. Some serious over reactions going on as usual, he’s been brilliant for us this season and wouldn’t be surprised if he pops up with a goal next Sunday.

He and Grealish were equally shit first half and both should probably had been hooked at the break, second half was better from both, both were responsible for a goal a piece to get us back level, he then misses a penalty (not a dreadful penalty either just a good save) and he gets crucified.

criticise his poor game if you think he was poor, nothing wrong with that but anybody throwing shit at him for missing a penalty needs banning. Anyone can miss a penalty, most of the team have and that's the very reason why he's our designated taker. This place has so many grade A knobheads.

He’s not clutch player. I’m not suprised when he missed penalty. But no problem, he’s been very well this season.

I said at the beginning of the season he’s not a goal scorer and he wouldn’t make that step up. I still believe that rings true. But let’s be clear here. City’s defense and ederson are unbelievably bad with the exception of stones and Walker. I cannot believe how many soft goals you guys leak. Quite frankly madrid would’ve been toast with a half decent defense and goalkeeper.

Well taken pen great save, move on, 10 man defense it was hard work, the only cursing I did was the lack of changes at half time but 2 goals shut me the fuck up, pressure pressure pressure

Certain Blues just seem to be cherry picking moments that didn’t go his or our way. He has scored loads and assisted loads as well this season. Yes he was poor today but some of the criticism is over the top.
Indeed he has but he has Also bottled it on massive occasions aswell .so he has done abit of both .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.