26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some good moments at City……but would much rather see Palmer given a chance.
Agree can be a very frustrating player

Mahrez never does well from the bench. Not a criticism but I can't remember him changing a game. He is always better when he starts the game. Alvarez was the sub we should have made or Palmer.
He got a few goals early last season when coming up from the bench - when the game was already won...

I hate to say this but he’s really looking bad and it doesn’t look like he cares how he plays either. I’m not gonna say he’s finished but he deserves to be on the bench right now, that’s for sure.

You can see the intensity of all the players lift when he went off. He is so out of form and should not be in the first 11 for a while. I'm sure he'll come back and have some moments but at present the balance of the team is far superior with Alvarez there - you could see just by having the work of Julian allowed Kev to find space. For balance same could be said on the left side when Phil came on. We suddenly look electric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.