26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinell. He’ll be an important cog again this season despite a bad start. A few bad games doesn’t mean a player is taking the piss and resting on their laurels because of a new contract.

Some of the shit on here makes it pretty evident some couldn’t wait for him to start underperforming just to have their own ‘I told you so’ moment.

Not looking interested right now. Disappointing again tonight and not really looking up for the fight but still early days

Rubbish.
Shouldn’t be starting.
I’m sick of his non-existence 1st half’s each time he starts, dating back to the end of last season.
I think he would be better suited to come off the bench when the game is stretched so he can balls up one on ones like he did v Forest

He was poor. But he's certainly got credit in the bank, no point jumping on his back because we'll need him to step up if we're going to win the league/CL.

Poor but 80% of our play was down the left. the switch of play that's usually very accurate was regularly off tonight regardless of who made it and had Stones behind him who wasn't going to offer much offensive backup. He had very little opportunity to actually do anything. Has valid excuses but still needs to be much much better. Has plenty of credit in the bank and don't doubt he'll find form soon enough but currently has to be behind Alvarez more often than not until he ups his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.