26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be dropped and not come back until he gets fit and lifts his work rate.
Don’t think he’s unfit. He’s just not the type to bust a gut to get back or stick a foot in. Seems out of form too but everyone will play a part this season.

Should be dropped and not come back until he gets fit and lifts his work rate.
After a victory like this, you still come here to discharge your morbid hate on a player who played few mins. Shame on you.

After a victory like this, you still come here to discharge your morbid hate on a player who played few mins. Shame on you.
It’s not hate. Mahrez came on and contributed nothing. He failed to track his side/player defensively. He did the same against Villa and that cost is a goal too. He’s been poor all season. And he was poor for the back half of last season. It’s a forum. And it’s a player performance thread. I’ve commented and liked in 4 other threads post the match. If it’s not here to comment then where? I’m not feeling any “shame”.

It’s not hate. Mahrez came on and contributed nothing. He failed to track his side/player defensively. He did the same against Villa and that cost is a goal too. He’s been poor all season. And he was poor for the back half of last season. It’s a forum. And it’s a player performance thread. I’ve commented and liked in 4 other threads post the match. If it’s not here to comment then where? I’m not feeling any “shame”.
You don't comment. You hate. Your posts history is here for all to see. You're fooling no one. Amazing that you forgot the amazing club victory an hour after it ended and you rushed here to satisfy your spiteful cravings.

He’s getting like 5 minutes a game right now. He sucks this season and is basically on track to be a reserve. But let’s not rewrite history. He was very good at the tail end of last season too. He’s just painfully average now.

Give it a rest pal,you are far too invested in the individual rather than our club.
Instead of looking at facts, you're using your usual tribal nonsense. Mahrez, Gundo, Rodri, etc are all part of this club as much as your hero Grealish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.