26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Palmer can produce as he did second half on Wednesday now is t time to cash in on Mahrez.

Didn't realize he hadn't scored a goal for us yet this season until the pen.

I've felt as though he's played within himself somewhat lately, but he did really look closer to his best after his goal. I liked his link-up play with Palmer.

Bloke behind me was on his back all game, be surprised if he celebrated his goal. You’d think he had enough credit in the bank for a bit of patience.

His goal was brilliant too. Staggeringly good technique as always.

By far the weakest link in that starting eleven. Good goal and OK match but generally too wasteful, and outright slow for our standard. Useful squad player nothing more. We've seen the best of him so next summer would be a perfect time to part ways.

Still early days for him. Frustrating at the start but started to look a bit more at it and got a goal. At the moment we can afford for him to be playing underpar with so many other options, so see how it goes. Could still offer a lot yet in the second half of the season

Fuck me, he really is the boo boy amongst many isn't he? Scored a superb goal was generally excellent and still gets a few people slate him. He's still comfortably the best option on the right with foden left when he's on it. Today wasn't vintage but it was very good and now has 2 in 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.