26 | Riyad Mahrez - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez is a 10/10 squad player just because Pep picks his best team he won’t be in it!

He is a 10/10 players when we winning that goal he scored was fantastic but first half he had a couple of easier chances he missed(it was 0–0)

Fuck me, he really is the boo boy amongst many isn't he? Scored a superb goal was generally excellent and still gets a few people slate him. He's still comfortably the best option on the right with foden left when he's on it. Today wasn't vintage but it was very good and now has 2 in 2.
It's ridiculous, isn't it?

I like Cole Palmer as much as anyone but fuck me, if Mahrez was as selfish as he was today- he'd be getting absolutely ripped for it.

It's ridiculous, isn't it?

I like Cole Palmer as much as anyone but fuck me, if Mahrez was as selfish as he was today- he'd be getting absolutely ripped for it.
Not laying any shade on Grealish here but If Grealish has the exact same performance and scores he's getting man of the match from many on here, including a lot of them that would slate Mahrez.

Mahrez has a very unique set of qualities that offer us so much, we need to have a fit and firing mahrez if we're to do well this season and today was very much a big step in the right direction.

Not laying any shade on Grealish here but If Grealish has the exact same performance and scores he's getting man of the match from many on here, including a lot of them that would slate Mahrez.

Mahrez has a very unique set of qualities that offer us so much, we need to have a fit and firing mahrez if we're to do well this season and today was very much a big step in the right direction.
Yes the double standards of some people is baffling, when he has poor games he deserves criticism, but slating him when he has good games is just hatred.

Fuck me, he really is the boo boy amongst many isn't he? Scored a superb goal was generally excellent and still gets a few people slate him. He's still comfortably the best option on the right with foden left when he's on it. Today wasn't vintage but it was very good and now has 2 in 2.
Wouldn’t say comfortably because Foden gives us more there and if Grealish can continue his recent form on the left he’s probably the 2nd choice option at the moment.

Agree he’s pure class though and a joy to watch when he’s on it. Class today and great goal.

Interesting comments from Pep in the post-game presser about Mahrez. Talked about his fitness…specifically his body fat!!

Methinks he has been resting on his laurels and his training and the Sports Science data has outed him!

Some good,some bad....typical Mahrez.

He doesn’t make our starting 11 better and (especially with Palmers growing ability) he'd soon be forgotten if he moved on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked good today, played the key pass to DeBruyne on the Foden goal and a tidy finish.
Used to sit next to a lad that gave out about Aguero every game (ST holder transferring me his ticket). There's someone on here who doesn't rate Spanish Dave. Some people just don't understand or see quality.

Some good,some bad....typical Mahrez.

He doesn't make our starting 11 better and (especially with Palmers growing ability) he'd soon be forgotten if he moved on.
Somewhat agree.

Against Southampton though - on the left we had Foden and Silva and Cancelo - on right we had... not so much. And our right side is typically this way.

I think that Mahrez is class - and I disagree that he doesn't make our side better. I think that he does.

But to get the best out of Mahrez, it will take more than Walker or some fill-in at RB to bring out his best.

Somewhat agree.

Against Southampton though - on the left we had Foden and Silva and Cancelo - on right we had... not so much. And our right side is typically this way.

I think that Mahrez is class - and I disagree that he doesn't make our side better. I think that he does.

But to get the best out of Mahrez, it will take more than Walker or some fill-in at RB to bring out his best.

I said 'starting 11' not 'side'

Big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.